Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NSRL Rowing Award

Article about: hello all...I received this piece accidently within a legitimate order, seller said to keep it...just wondering if it is indeed a rowing award for the Berlin District and are these common? a

Default NSRL Rowing Award

hello all...I received this piece accidently within a legitimate order, seller said to keep it...just wondering if it is indeed a rowing award for the Berlin District and are these common?

added my ruler from ~1972 for size reference, stamped .07cents on the back

NSRL Rowing Award

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSRL Rowing Award
    P
    Many

No idea, but freebies are always cool!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Nice looking item. I don't doubt at all it has to do with a rowing event. The wording from a google search says Professional Rowing Gau III and the above wording I get a translation of across Berlin or thru berlin. It has the Berlin Bear symbol. I would imagine there are all sorts of plaques for rowing and other types of sporting events. I have a plaque for women's table tennis but not related to the Berlin area. Very nice item and as Danmark says freebies are always cool.

thanks guys....I have to say I'd rather have the ping pong one, that's got to be unique !
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

?

good one - nice
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

?

Here is a picture of my NSRL plaque for women's table tennis I think it is for. Notice that the date of the event is for September 2nd and 3rd 1939. There are so many varieties of plaques for so many organizations and events that it's endless. Again, nice plaque you have there.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSRL Rowing Award