Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Pabst Political Desk Eagle

Article about: Hi friends! I'm excited to show off what just flew in - this nice J. Pabst political NSDAP desk eagle. I've been looking for one of these for the longest, and I've finally landed one. This e

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Congratulation!!! very nice !!also looking for one , they sold one at last Ratisbon US

auction
    That one is very nice but WOW, what a price tag!

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    Focusing on collecting SA and NSDAP items is definitely a good idea! I decided to do the same about 25 years ago.
    Historically, it does hold a bit more interest for me, and I think it will be more manageable in terms of size and focus. If only I can muster the discipline to keep it that way!

Quote by Horst View Post
    Made the same move a number of years ago went from Heer to NSDAP political items ,now I have a Bunker full.
    I'm trying to keep my collection focused and small - my combat collection of uniforms, helmets, field equipment and the like grew to proportions that I'd never anticipated on. We'll see if I have more success in keeping things manageable this time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pabst Political Desk Eagle
    P
    Many

A textbook example and congrats

Quote by Erich S View Post
    A textbook example and congrats
    Thank you, Erich. Very pleased to have it - onto the hunt for the next bird!

Yeah price tags are insane on most third reich militaria nowerdays, and is always + 25 % at auction so it sold over 3 k....

i always looking for nice third reich eagles, i was bidding at some birds but they all sold for more than my budjet...

sorry for bad pictures, is just screenshots from the phone! anyway you should be very proud of the Pabst eagle started this thread!
    Cheers!

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    i always looking for nice third reich eagles, i was bidding at some birds but they all sold for more than my budjet...

Interesting list, here... some of these, in my opinion, went for less than I'd expect, and others like the desk-stand eagle, for more. Of course, there's always the "FOMO" mindset that drives auction prices, and not just desirability. Thanks for the post!

Well done, the Pabst eagles are nice and in bronze and especially great that we see one in Hoffmanns's house......

?

Very nice Adler.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by mloppkit View Post
    Well done, the Pabst eagles are nice and in bronze and especially great that we see one in Hoffmanns's house......

Great photo! Thanks for sharing - I've never seen this shot before. I would definitely believe this is Hoffmann's house. Really something to see that Pabst eagle on the desk, though!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast