Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Porcelain goats

Article about: Hello fellows, I'm posting here to ask everyone that if they see or know of any nice German porcelain goats for sale (Allach, Rosenthal, Eschenbach, etc.), to please let me know. I'm looking

?

Default Porcelain goats

Hello fellows,

I'm posting here to ask everyone that if they see or know of any nice German porcelain goats for sale (Allach, Rosenthal, Eschenbach, etc.), to please let me know. I'm looking for one for a Christmas gift this year, but they aren't very easy to find. I am especially interested in any goat figurines by Professor Theodor Kärner.

Thanks very much!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Porcelain goats
    P
    Many

Erno any requests for wanted items German made should be posted here Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Erno any requests for wanted items German made should be posted here Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Sorry, I didn't mean to post a 'wanted' type classified ad. I just wanted to let the members here know that I'm looking for one if they know of any websites that might stock porcelain, since it's not my area and I have no idea where to look.

Hi Erno,

You could try here:

http://www.thirdreicharts.com/default.asp

There is a lot of Allach and associated makers for sale here, but whether they have what you're looking for I don't know. The site is owned and run by Kris Lindblom, late of this parish......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Erno,

You could try here:

Third Reich Arts

There is a lot of Allach and associated makers for sale here, but whether they have what you're looking for I don't know. The site is owned and run by Kris Lindblom, late of this parish......
    Hi Ned,

Thank you for that link! Actually, Kris Lindblom is the first person I contacted, because he's the only person I knew of who sold a lot of that Allach-type porcelain. He didn't have any for sale now, but he said that he'll keep an eye out and let me know if he finds one.

By the way, I don't know why he is banned here, but his website is great and he's a good fellow.

You could always get the Allach fawn and cunningly glue a beard and some horns on it............

They need never know old boy.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Ned
    I truly enjoy your insanity. It makes me laugh and reassures me that I am not the only crazy ba$tard on the forum.

?

Found one Erno PM me...G

Hey Erno, I have just seen the goat you may have been looking for. description is: ALLACH WHITE PORCELAIN GOAT.
    MODEL NUMBER 107 IN MINT CONDITION

Porcelain goatsPorcelain goats

Link to website : SSBW Militaria

All the best mate.

?

Hi Scott! I really appreciate you showing me that Allach figurine, but unfortunately, that is a lamb! SSBW describes it as a goat, but in fact it is Allach #107 (Lamm). It is a nice statue, though.

Anyway, thanks again for the consideration!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast