Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Question About A.hitler stationery!

Article about: Hello guys i have some questions About the stationery’s in the pictures. First question are they real? And second one they come with some details About a soldier Richard o Rex and also sig

Default Question About A.hitler stationery!

Hello guys i have some questions About the stationery’s in the pictures. First question are they real? And second one they come with some details About a soldier Richard o Rex and also signed by an notary.

Like to hear from you Guys what you think About this buy or not to buy? See details below

Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!Question About A.hitler stationery!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question About A.hitler stationery!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question About A.hitler stationery!
    P
    Many

Sorry dont know why some pictures are more than once i cant change it.

dangerdarco, It's a fake. I have similar card with many the same errors it it. In the first place, there is no specific date on the card just "Im April 1943." Secondly, the card reads, "I extend my sincere thanks to you for the inconvenience of a birthday. You gave me great pleasure." There is no recipient named. And lastly, Hitler was not in Berlin on or about 20 April 1943.

Oké thank you! Glad i asked first. How can i see if a stationary is real? And do you think the other one is real or also fake ? So the COA story is also not true you think?

dangerdarco, determining if something like this is genuine or not is really a matter of common sense and knowledge. The card per se is probably genuine and the signature is certainly a Meissner, who handled Hitler's day-to-day small correspondence and filling out the awards certificates on Hitler's behalf. As for Richard O. Cox personally taking the card from the Reich Chancellery; maybe. But if he did it was a blank with Meissner's Facsimile signature and not filled in with a message. Ask yourself, why would a dated thank-you card be laying around in the Chancellery fifteen months after it was written? The Best to you, Dwight