Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?

Article about: Luftwaffe standard stand a chance?? Looks much better than the reproductions I’ve seen out there. Obviously much better pictures are to be needed but does it warrants further research? Loo

Default REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?

Luftwaffe standard stand a chance?? Looks much better than the reproductions I’ve seen out there. Obviously much better pictures are to be needed but does it warrants further research? Looks to be made of silk and have layered silk construction sandwiched between white cotton. Thanks all!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?   REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?  

REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?   REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?  

REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?   REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REAL? Luftwaffe artillery silk standard?? Pole removed?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The eagles beak looks different. But not an area I know much about.

Here is an example that Bob has to compare too.

Luftwaffe flight section Schellenbaume Flagge 'Lfl. Kdo.3'
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Compare the details with the one in this thread.
    Luftwaffe display
    It is not a Flak example, but it should work for a quality comparison.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Compare the details with the one in this thread.
    Luftwaffe display
    It is not a Flak example, but it should work for a quality comparison.
    Ralph.
    ROFL...that is the link I meant to attach. Must have copied the wrong one as I was scrolling thru Bob's threads

Agree. This is what a verified original should look like
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s because the fabric is laid out poorly and photo is not taken at the correct angle

Sorry to sound ignorant but the link is for a different banner isn’t it? I see some similarities but many differences between these ones and the full size standards

Ok my mistake aha now I see what you were mentioning With the other link.

100% correct !

Bob