Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

"SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

Article about: Hello everybody! A good friend of mine recently purchased from another collector in the US, some good items including a genuine early SS Kreb sword, some daggers and badges, all top quality!

Exclamation "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

Hello everybody!

A good friend of mine recently purchased from another collector in the US, some good items including a genuine early SS Kreb sword, some daggers and badges, all top quality!

The US collector is, in is own words "a very pleasant person", and last week told him that he own an extraordinary and very unique item, an "SS chalice" carved of a single block of black obsidian, which was taken to the US by a veteran after the end of the war.

He is willing to sell it to my friend (at a quite heavy price, though), but refused to send him any photos because he not willing to take unnecessary risks and want also to personally show it to him. Nevertheless he sent him an old drawing, which is attached below.

According to him the chalice is as large as 25cm in height, there are 4 runes engraved around the bowl (the very same as in the SS-Ehrenring), and inside, to the center there is an SS skull with crossed bones carved in relief, and the manufacture is of exceptional quality!!

Could this be the III Reich "Holy Grail", or nothing more but a fantasy item?

I would much appreciate your advice, because my friend was so excited that is planning to fly up to NY

Many thanks in advance and all my best!

Jose

"SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??
    P
    Many

If he refuses photographs-walk away Fast. That's just absurd.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

First class con job.

Hi William, thaks for the advice, I will convey it to my friend! Nevertheless what is your opinion about the chalice itself? Could such item be period made?

Hi SteveR, - another fake, do you mean?

It could be, literally, anything. From a piece of Kitsch to an actual bauble from the SS for one of their endless ceremonies and rituals. But the day before I would Ever step foot on a plane carrying thousands of dollars to travel hundreds of miles to see an object of which the owner refuses to even allow a photograph to be shown to me will never happen. "not willing to take unnecessary risks"?? Just what "risks" could there be letting someone See what they are interested in purchasing? That is just ludicrous. In fact, it's more than ludicrous-it's foolhardy. There may even not Be an object-it could simply be a lure to rob a person at gunpoint.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Get your friend to visit with camera in hand and get plenty of shots. If nothing else it would be educational!

This is all garbage...The "Chalice", the story...You couldn't both possibly be that gullible and have survived into adulthood...You are wasting everybody's time here with this absurdity...Nazi UFOs are next, I suppose...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 12-01-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Is it the one from indiana jones ?

?

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Is it the one from indiana jones ?
    Almost- this one you dont have to drink out of, it is enough to believe in it and all you money is gone

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast