Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

SS Oberabschnitt Nordost Wintertag des Schwarzen Korps - February 4, 1934

Article about: Hello everyone ! Found it today. This is a German Nazi shield SS Schwarzen Korps Wintertag from the Second World War in 1934 with the Totenkopf Death's Head emblem at the top with the inscri

of this badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Oberabschnitt Nordost Wintertag des Schwarzen Korps - February 4, 1934
    P
    Many

Razor...you need to go back and reread this thread ..I think you must of overlooked what Dwight and Willmore have researched for you.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Razor46; my assessment of the item you dug up is that it is a genuine relic--the remains of a shield type badge commemorating the 1934 Wintertag gathering of the Allgemein SS. For me, the question remains, which of the two versions of the badge is yours. Based on the inscription, "Schwarzen Korps," one would assume it is the first type shown in the thread. But that type of badge was made of aluminum, whereas the one you found appears to be brass, based on the color. However, the brass version that Willmore provided has the inscription, "Schwarze Garde." You have not said what metal your relic is made from., is it brass, aluminum, or something else? The only explanation I can offer that would explain a non-aluminum version having the inscription, "Schwarzen Korps," is that there were three versions of the badge made, and if so, yours might be the third version. I hope this is useful to you. Dwight

I have an inscription Schwarze Garde, the material is brass

Razor46, Thanks for that. You have the remains of the second version, shown below, that Willmore provided. Dwight
    SS Oberabschnitt Nordost Wintertag des Schwarzen Korps - February 4, 1934

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4