Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?

Article about: I've never seen a gold color railway eagle looks very strange and I don't know where it could have been used or what its purpose was? Is this a real or fake railway eagle?

Post Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?

I've never seen a gold color railway eagle looks very strange and I don't know where it could have been used or what its purpose was? Is this a real or fake railway eagle? What's your opinion on both? Real or fake? The Gold Eagle is 8k and the other is 6k. Is it worth it?

Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?
    Last edited by MarkoJ012; 05-05-2024 at 03:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

IMO this eagle is meant to deceive . Why file the mounting studs away ??? Is it because when it came out of the mold the threads were destroyed ??? Not one for me at that price . Please wait for more input .

I appreciate the reply thanks.

?

Hello. Colleagues who have knowledge have not given an opinion about these eagles here for a long time. I don't know why they keep them to themselves. Here is my opinion. Check out the forum threads first. Some of the examples look good, but there is no exact match to the correct examples. The photos are not enough to give an adequate opinion. With these photos alone, it is a risk to buy such an eagle. First choose one of these examples. I think now there is no one to confirm exactly which eagle to buy. The Golden Eagle may turn out to be a textbook, but I don't like it. There are respected members of the forum who have not commented on this topic for months. The exact same eagle is shown in Sarris's book. Try contacting him.
    Regards Georgi.

Question

Hi, I also need help with this eagle. Need Help very much. Here is the link.

Quote by MarkoJ012 View Post
    Hi, I also need help with this eagle. Need Help very much. Here is the link.

That link returns to this same thread?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Hi, sorry can you check this one. I'm very new here to this forum. I really need help with authenticating these 2 eagles I found. Any thoughts on these eagles? I was quoted 6k for one eagle. Here are the links.

Reichbahn eagle? Is it real or fake?

Here, let me be frank, 100% reproduction! I agree with raz, this eagle was meant to deceive. It looks like they put the unfinished mounting stud cones through a rough pencil sharpener. The below image/circled area is why I can say with confidence it's a reproduction. I can't believe what people are asking for these things these days....even if it was authentic.

?

Hello.
    This eagle has already been marked as sold on the site that offered it.
    Regards Georgi.

?

Hello again.
    Here is a picture for this eagle from Saris's book. The comment under the photo also expresses doubt about the authenticity.
    I would not want this eagle in my collection.
    It will always give rise to doubts and unpleasant feelings.
    Regards Georgi.Strange RailRoad Eagle? Is it real or fake?