Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Third Reich Enamel Advertising Sign. Opinions on originality please.

Article about: Hello all, I’m always a little cautious when it comes to Third Reich enamel signs because I know how many reproductions are coming out of Poland etc. I think this looks original. The patin

Sorry for the delay in the reply.
    I’m just waiting for the dealer to get back to me.
    I’ve sent him a couple of emails telling him the sign isn’t authentic as per your advice.
    He has updated his website since I have contacted him but not replied to me.
    His website states he guarantees all of his items and there’s a 7 day return period from receipt so hopefully I hear back from him soon.
    I emailed ratisbon’s at the time of creating this thread and Klaus replied to me this morning telling me it’s a fake too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich Enamel Advertising Sign. Opinions on originality please.
    P
    Many

?

Sorry for that, do you have a link to the sellers webpage?

Yeah it’s Koens Militaria.
    I tend to use dealers who are listed on the militaria mart list / use concept500 as they are usually trustworthy.
    So I’m hopeful he will get back to me as he’s listed on the militaria mart list, he could just be busy.
    His website is
    KOENS Militaria | Home

He’s just removed the listing of the sign from his website in the last hour..
    So maybe he’s not playing ball..

Probably a shister. Too much fraudulent goings on these days with T/R items. Bought a couple repro tin jobs years back for cheap but they look cool on display.

I'm glad that we were able to help out with this, and hopefully you won't have any trouble getting your money back...

Thank you. I really appreciate everyone’s help.

I’ve just sent him a final email. I’m not going to keep messaging him and waste my time.
    I’ll phone my bank in 24 hours if I haven’t heard back from him.. see if they can help in anyway.

If he’s honest and gets back to me I’ll let you all know if he doesn’t avoid Koens Militaria.

Yeah I think the sign looks cool, it’s the first time a dealer has done this to me so if he’s not trustworthy it’s just one of those things.
    His details are

Koens Militaria
    Gooisehof122
    5709LK HELMOND
    Netherlands
    KOENS Militaria | Home

The tracking information hasn’t updated since Monday so we will see if he has even dispatched the sign!

I recommend using PayPal for such transactions, as it provides both Buyer & Seller a degree of protection...

Another case where I can get really angry. The behavior of the Seller is extremely strange and doesn't make me feel good. I hope this ends well for you and you get your money back! I agree with Glenn that it makes sense to use PayPal, at least for Dealers you don't know. I always do that and I do also use the option offered by Paypal to only have to pay the bill after 30 days, so you're actually on the safe side.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3