Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf

Article about: Hey guys, I found these two German Steins. Thoughts? Especially wondering if the skull and crossbones is what I'm hoping. Nick

CBH
    ?

I would think the Hunting Stein and advertising mug would have a good collector value, the 1899 date is a nice touch.
    Some larger TR dealers will have steins for sale, might be a place to find prices for the military example.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf
    P
    Many

I complement you on trying to be fair to the buyer also. Often times some people have no idea of the value of an item they are selling and yes everyone loves a bargain but I have on occasion offered a seller more than their asking price on something just in the spirit of fairness!

I bought 4 of the steins. Here are some detail pictures of the helmet one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf   Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf  

Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf   Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf  

Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf   Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf  

This one appears to have some damage to the lid.
    Ralph.

Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Can you please show the entire motto on the Skull Stein, that should explain what it is.

Looks to me like you would go into a beer stein place and buy a blank disc top and then pay to have whatever personalized thing you wanted on it. I found very similar lids on eBay with flowers and other misc things painted on them.

- - ------- - -

Yes, there is a dent in this lid. Luckily its my least favorite and I will be selling this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf   Two German steins for review. Prussian Helmet and Totenkopf  

Got yourself an instant collection. Some not to everyone's taste in style, but skulls and helmet decorations are very cool and saleable even to people to don't normally collect steins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2