Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unknown "SS" Cufflinks

Article about: Good evening, I purchased these cufflinks from a flea market in the Netherlands. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what they actually are, or if they're worth anything. I think I was

?

Default Unknown "SS" Cufflinks

Good evening,

I purchased these cufflinks from a flea market in the Netherlands. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what they actually are, or if they're worth anything. I think I was just so caught up in my excitement that I didn't even bother to ask the right questions. The only maker's mark appears on both links and is shown in the picture. Any help is certainly appreciated, and I'm more than willing to answer questions to the best of my ability. Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown "SS" Cufflinks   Unknown "SS" Cufflinks  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown "SS" Cufflinks
    P
    Many

?

In my opinion, NO relationship to the S.S. whatsoever, Welcome to the Forum..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I more or less figured that would be the case. Searching the internet for anything similar yielded basically nothing. At this point I'm more curious what they actually are so I can accurately describe what they are when I go to sell them.

Moved to a more appropriate section of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

They do appear to have some hallmarks. Clear photos of those might help in determining who and when they were made.....maybe.

But GWAR is correct. Not TR related.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the response, MAP. I'll try to get some better pictures and post them in here next week.

?

Here's another picture, if it helps. I'm honestly not sure how much clearer I can get it with what I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown "SS" Cufflinks  

MAP
    ?

I think the guys will need to see something clearer. Sorry.

It can be a dead end even with clear photos. I am not well versed in hallmarks. Sometimes it has taken me lots of sleuthing and internet searching to stumble across the correct hallmarks.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Understandable. I appreciate the help either way. Now to figure out what to do with them, since they're not doing any good just sitting around the house. Thank you for your assistance, regardless.

?

They do look pretty cool wherever they originated.

Hummel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast