Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Books, Bill Shea

Article about: Hi, I received a delivery today. It will be many weeks of reading. I am almost afraid to touch them, really nice photos, history, and comments. Collecting is very fun (and other people are u

Default Books, Bill Shea

Hi, I received a delivery today. It will be many weeks of reading.
    I am almost afraid to touch them, really nice photos, history, and comments.
    Collecting is very fun (and other people are upset), but I am happy to have find this forum with all expertise and information.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Books, Bill Shea  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Books, Bill Shea
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

They look good. Let us know what you think of them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Bill's books are filled with some incredible Third Reich items.. The stories he tells as to how he came in possession of some of these treasures are quite interesting and some quite funny.

You will enjoy these books from a well respected dealer.

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Bill and Patrick Shea are really nice guys. Of course so are rest of the Ruptured duck team.
    I do not own any of those books, but they are on mine shopping list.

Enjoy your reading and your stay here at War relics forum!
    -TJ-

Bill's books have some fabulous items shown, and the photography is superb... some of his captions are a bit 'off' at times,
    this tropical Bf 109 tail fin swastika was once in my collection and I traded it off to Bill, and to read the caption of it in his book
    you would think it was picked up by a US serviceman, it actually came from an Australian Air Force SGT who lived in country
    Victoria, and he picked it up in North Africa during WW2......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Books, Bill Shea  

This was in Bill's personal collection, and I traded the Bf 109 cut out swastika for this lovely Luftwaffe Flak
    Schellenbaum Flagge, which still resides with me now. Sadly the large eagle was not part of the deal...
    (and some other items were thrown into the deal to pry the flag out of Bill).
    Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Books, Bill Shea   Books, Bill Shea