Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can someone help me translate this

Article about: Hello I haven’t made a post in a while as I moved away from 3r militaria and started to collect us civil war militaria. I do still buy 3r stuff as I feel it’s an investment. I have had t

Default Can someone help me translate this

Hello I haven’t made a post in a while as I moved away from 3r militaria and started to collect us civil war militaria. I do still buy 3r stuff as I feel it’s an investment. I have had this letter for a while can anyone here translate it for me?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can someone help me translate this   Can someone help me translate this  

Can someone help me translate this   Can someone help me translate this  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can someone help me translate this
    P
    Many

I just noticed some of the pictures are flipped I’m sorry about that I’ll try to fix it

Member Blackcat is very good with Translation ..hopefully he will chime in when he sess this thread.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Translating isn't the Problem...
    Reading that Chicken Scratch is going to take me a whole lot of time so if no-one else pipes in I'll have a go tomorrow

Can you try and Post some good close-ups of the Letter, would make the whole Job a lot easier
    Last edited by Teck 147; 04-16-2022 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Damned German Auto correct!!

I hope this helps. Nice quilt but when uploading something like an a letter make sure the background is a plain dark color IMHO.

Regards
    Santi
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 04-16-2022 at 07:07 PM.