Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Conquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign tourists

Article about: All, good day and great mood! Dear like-minded people, I have decided to create a topic and I hope it will be of considerable interest. I invite everyone to take part in the study, identific

?

Default Conquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign tourists

All, good day and great mood! Dear like-minded people, I have decided to create a topic and I hope it will be of considerable interest. I invite everyone to take part in the study, identification of images of occupied Europe. I love riddles and the process of solving them.

So: A German soldier (and we know they were still those "tourists") took a photo and did not write on it, thereby creating a certain mystery for us collectors and researchers, where the photo was taken, in what place, in what perioConquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign touristsd ?? ?, you see, it's interesting to learn a little more about photography ?, so to speak, to look beyond its scope, besides, it also broadens the horizons. That is exactly what our task is, otherwise the photo remains faceless and not very interesting.

Let's all together try to solve these riddles, and for one we will travel virtually by the countries of conquered Europe.

Question about the first picture;Who knows what kind of building with columns, where is it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Conquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign tourists
    P
    Many

I don't have a clue where this is but I do think this might turn into
    an interesting thread.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I've got a good feeling you'll get a positive answer here mate......hold tight !
    Regards
    Paul

?

Friends, thank you for your support, I would also like to get help in the search.

This first monument.... it's difficult..

Santi

Has the look of a French church!

The portico is reminiscent of that of the Pantheon in Paris, but the columns are much lower ...

Nor can I read the legend written on the pediment....

?

As it turned out, the building with columns is the Church of St. Alexander in Warsaw.During the war in 1944 it was partially destroyed.Then it was rebuilt in 1949-1952 in the style of classicism - its appearance was restored before reconstruction in the 19th century. In 1951, the left tower that survived the war was demolished.

This is how he looked before and this is how he looks now.Conquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign touristsConquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign touristsConquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign tourists

Please share some more mysteries ...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

The building is very characteristic. Maybe someone knows where it is, but at the same time tell me about the characters.Conquered Europe or Wehrmacht - foreign tourists

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast