Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gauleiter Identification

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently purchased a few picture postcards for further research into the hierarchy of the RAD Generalarbeitsführer, the main focus is to somehow identify the GAF in the ph

?

Update:

The seller of the picture postcards had three more cards I was able to purchase, it 100% confirms Rich Moran's identification of Gauleiter Franz Hofer, a fellow member on a separate Forum also stated that his deputy Herbert Parson may also be in the photograph, these new images do not establish any new clues as to whom the Generalarbeitsführer is, however, based on the information on hand I would be willing to assume that he is Generalarbeitsführer Paul Hoppenrath, Arbeitsgau XXXIII Alpenland, depicted in the one photo, it seems there is a bit of familiarity between Hofer and Hoppenrath, (lifting up the Generalarbeitsführer), in the first set of pics posted, there was another Generalarbeitsführer that is unknown to me, after some research in my files I did come up with a possible name, Oberstarbeitsführer Vogl, who was in Tirol, without evidence it is of course just speculation, I have enclosed a photo of GAF Hoppenrath from my personal archives for some comparison, again thanks for all the research on Rich Moran's part and thanks for reading, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gauleiter Identification   Gauleiter Identification  

Gauleiter Identification   Gauleiter Identification  

Gauleiter Identification  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gauleiter Identification
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2