Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitlers Uniform and cap !!

Article about: These items are in the FSB Building in Moscow and are allegedly amongst items recovered fron the Fuhrer Bunker in May 1945 !

?

Default Hitlers Uniform and cap !!

These items are in the FSB Building in Moscow and are allegedly amongst items recovered fron the Fuhrer Bunker in May 1945 !

Hitlers Uniform and cap !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlers Uniform and cap !!
    P
    Many

Very rare if true.
    John

Craig Gottlieb. has the hitler collection can not find his site he must have removed it.
    Jewish Historian Craig Gottlieb hopes to Cash in Big with Hitler

It could have belonged to Goebbels, same uniform as Hitlers. But who knows it anymore.

There was documentary about Hitlers mortal remains, and in Moscow they claimed they were Hitlers.
    I think it ended so that those remains had female bones. They were likely to been Goebbels pair instead. So take reserved stance what they say.

There did visit some Kingtiger tankers in Hitler's burned pit grave, they knew gasoline won't burn the body. Tankers exloded two anti-tank mines on top of his remains. All historians seems to forgot this.
    Tankers were last kingtiger 314 in berlin.

It's possible. It would surprise me if the Soviets didn't recover items of Hitlers personal effects and documents from the bunker.

I would agree that it is possible. I would be surprised if they did not strip the bodies of all articles prior to burning.
    John

CBH
    ?

It should be remembered that Hitler had more then one hat and uniform.
    The skull fragment in Moscow proved to be fake, but his dental work is also in Russian hands.
    The hunt for Hitler after the war was a psycho ops run by Stalin to keep the allies guessing.
    This lie continues to this day and is propagated by garbage history channel shows.

For anyone wanting to delve into the craziness that surrounds the Fuhrer Bunker during this time, I suggest watching this video. I believe it's from the 90s. They interview some of the first Soviets to set foot inside the bunker, as well as Rochus Misch. The now famous switch board operator known for the book 'Hitler's last witness'. They talk about things that have now been disproved, such as the skull fragment in Moscow. But I personally find the documentary to still be fascinating.

Adolf Hitler's Death The Final Report Operation Myth ✪ Ancient History Channel - YouTube

JMM
    ?

The skull fragment turned out to be of a woman but the dental work was positively identified to be Hitler's.
    Let's not forget the person responsible for identifying Hitler's dental bridge for the Russians - Kathe Heusermann-Reiss, assistant of Dr. Blaschke, Hitler's dentist.
    She was the victim of Stalin's lie and remained in prison (siberian gulags) until 1955 so that Stalin's lie "could live on"...

?

Here are a few more pieces from the FSB Museum .

Hitlers dentures , , cigarette case and Goebbels leg brace !!

Hitlers Uniform and cap !!Hitlers Uniform and cap !!Hitlers Uniform and cap !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast