MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

info of German WWII Infantry division supply

Article about: My father-in-law was in charge of a supply column in the 95 Division and I would appreciate any resorces that focus on the supply regiment. I have transulated Karl Knoblauch's "Kampf un

Default info of German WWII Infantry division supply

My father-in-law was in charge of a supply column in the 95 Division and I would appreciate any resorces that focus on the supply regiment. I have transulated Karl Knoblauch's "Kampf und Untergang der 95. Infanteriedivision" and it has been a great help with understanding the actions that transpired. However, there are scant supply entries other than when shortages occur. I would appreciate any information or resources that can shed further light on how his life would have been.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement info of German WWII Infantry division supply
    P
    Many

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lastkraftwa.../dp/3895558591

Sorry this is in German as well but it was the first thing I thought of.

If you are looking for a narrative that tells the story of that specific supply unit then the chances are you won't find one as very few - if any - detailed histories of supply units have been written. Your best hope is to track down and find the war diaries of 95.ID (if they still exist) and see if the supply unit is covered with things such as orders, signals and so on.