Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, Recently i find some pics of "kind soldaten" wich are decorated with the EKII Perhaps is there anybody who can tell me how many "kind soldaten" there where disti

?

Default Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen

Hi guys,

Recently i find some pics of "kind soldaten" wich are decorated with the EKII

Perhaps is there anybody who can tell me how many "kind soldaten" there where distinguished with this award during the Krieg?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen   Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen  

Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen  Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen

That famous photo was taken on March 22 1945 outside the Fuhrer Bunker. Hitler is presenting Hitler Youth with EK2s, that one is Wilhelm Hubner.

Many HJ were awarded EK2s and even 1s during the last days. There is talk a Knights Cross was awarded on one occasion but not confirmed. Many tank destruction badges were also awarded

A really good book to get on this subject is A Raging Inferno, the HJ at war

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen   Kind Soldat mit EK2 abzeichen  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem