Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Leaders of the RAD

Article about: Here is a partial list of the leaders of the Reichs Arbeits Dienst Generalfeldmeister Wagner, Dr. Hermann Obergeneralarbeitsführer Busse, Wilhelm Decker, Dr. Wilhelm Schmeidler, Dr. Herbert

I have this photo, which may show Ernst Lambeck. I've translated the reverse using Google, so it needs some refinement; it doesn't quite make sense as is. Here is that translation:

Inspection of the Nuremberg by the Section Leader North, Oberstarbeitsführer Lambek (Lambeck?)

It is not clear which officer is Lambeck, but I'm guessing the second man from the left, who is standing the most forward of the officers. Are there any other photos of Lambeck out there?

Regards,
    Kevin

P.S. If this isn't the proper place for this post, please move it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Leaders of the RAD   The Leaders of the RAD  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Leaders of the RAD
    P
    Many

?

Nice photograph Norwest, must be a early pic of Lambeck , I will look later today deeper in my files to see what I can come up with, on a side note, our group has discussed this man which you had posted on another forum, we do not believe it is Rolf von Gonner, Generalarbeitsfuhrer as I had thought, the determination was that the collar tabs were most likely silver and not gold grade as seen worn by the GAF, so as of now I still have my doubts, and I have seen this fellow before.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Leaders of the RAD   The Leaders of the RAD  

Last edited by Gwar; 10-12-2022 at 12:38 AM.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

norwest, I can now say with certainty that the above picture you have provided is indeed Ernst Lambeck, from my personal archives here is this photo..

Name: Lambeck

Vorname: Ernst

Geburtsdatum/-Ort:

Todesdatum/-Ort:

Amtsbezeichnung/Dienstgrad: Obergeneralarbeitsführer

Arbeitsgau VII Schleswig-Holstein

The Leaders of the RAD  
    Last edited by Gwar; 09-13-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Awesome, Gwar! Thank you for following up on this photo.

Regards,
    Kevin

?

Another..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Leaders of the RAD  

?

I have a few more photos of Ernst Lambeck if you are interested. G

Hey guys!

Do any of you have photos of Obergeneralarbeitsführer Wilhelm Busse or Generalarbeitsführers Walter Bethmann and Brack Werner?
    I have found RAD dagger with factory made initials "WB" (I guess this can rule out Brack Werner) and generals hanger. They are stating its dagger of Wilhelm Busse (not the gift dagger sold at Johnsons) And I'm curious if there is any other clue which one of these was the owner.

It goes with large certificate of discharge from the Reichsarbeitsdienst with the right to carry on the uniform and few others certificates to awards (sadly without these medals) issued to Busse but there is no paper about the dagger.

Thank you for any help.

?

Wilhelm Buße
    Wilhelm Buße (March 20, 1878 - December 9, 1965)
    A little off topic but interesting, I would suppose because the Dagger and accompanying documents are 'Price upon request' one should have a hefty bank account or willing to give up some body parts to purchase this piece.

The Leaders of the RAD   The Leaders of the RAD  

The Leaders of the RAD   The Leaders of the RAD  

?

Bethmann

Yes Gwar thats the one. Most of the papers are useless to me. I dont see any value in paper without mentioned award. I'm just wondering if it was really Busse's dagger.

EDIT: Well I've got info about the price range and it's a bit higher than I expected
    Last edited by Drambejz; 12-10-2021 at 12:12 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast