Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Movie for all of you who understand german - Der Überläufer

Article about: Hello guys, I´ve come across an interesting new WW2 Movie, its called "der Überläufer" - "The defector" and is based on a book of the author Siegfried Lenz. I only wat

Default Movie for all of you who understand german - Der Überläufer

Hello guys,
    I´ve come across an interesting new WW2 Movie, its called "der Überläufer" - "The defector" and is based on a book of the author Siegfried Lenz.
    I only watched the first Episode of this movie so far, so i cant judge the whole movie, but it seems like a decent and interesting piece, at the moment you can watch it for free on the website of the german TV Channel "Das Erste". Video: Der Uberlaufer (1/4) - Der Uberlaufer - ARD | Das Erste (I dont know if can also be watched from other countrys, you would have to try it.)

Sadly it seems to have no english translation or subtitels yet, so its only suited for peopl who understand german.

With regards,
    Adravor

(I hope this is the right forum for such a post.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Movie for all of you who understand german - Der Überläufer
    P
    Many

?

great movie sir !!! I can't speak German but I was watching until the end of the episode. I was very pleased with the scene on the train. the driver had a similar cap as I got today.