Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need Help with German Translation

Article about: Gentlemen, Can you guys help with the German that is on the back of this card? I have trouble with German script. Thanks

Thanks how are you changing the direction? It was correct until I posted it. Thanks again.
    I know this is not a great topic but it one that shouldn't be forgotten! I have never seen the test strips before!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help with German Translation
    P
    Many

I always upload photos to the forum from my PC, never directly from my mobile phone. That's why I always edit each image on the computer before uploading it. I think that's the secret.

I agree that it is an important issue.

Regards
    Santi

?

I don't like the SS Totenkopf stamps on the label - somebody tried to add credibility and value, these labels are heavily reproduced.
    Long discussion here:

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

you make a very good point...are we to believe that every single can was stamped ?, seems impractical...and the stamp appears to have been applied while the label was flat.....
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Hi mates....

IMHO in this case......skull and crossbones symbol is the old international symbol for danger of death - danger for toxicity. Poison symbol

Regards
    Santi

Santi....Putzi is referring to the two very subtle ink stamps....I didn't even see them the first time I looked at it
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

oh! I hadn't even seen them after looking at the images several times and even turning them upside down!

I understand, I understand. Agree, strange.

Thanks for the clarification, really... I had found such strange comments...

Regards
    Santi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2