Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Secret Voice of Hitler

Article about: listen the video and make your opinion!! Secret Voice of Hitler | National Geographic Channel Pierre

Default Secret Voice of Hitler

listen the video and make your opinion!!

Secret Voice of Hitler | National Geographic Channel

Pierre

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Secret Voice of Hitler
    P
    Many

Default Re: Secret Voice of Hitler

Hi Pierre.

I watched this not long ago on Nat Geo, and it was quite interesting. With the supporting story that was presented, and trying to NOT think of the usual monstrous guttural bellowing that we have been exposed to over and over in archival recordings and footage...I think it is his voice indeed.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

i think too is the real voice of Hitler !

Jan
    ?

Me too, the complete discussion can be founf on Finnish Yle web site, the comments made by Mannerheim are of particular value here

Rgds Jan

I also saw the show when it first aired. The evidence makes it pretty certain that it was Hitler talking although it did not sound like any other recording I have heard of him.

Its always strange to hear somebody in their speaking voice when you are used to hearing them yell.......I listen to alot of AC/DC, same thing there, hard to believe it's the same person talking!

Vonmark
    ?

Are there any other recordings of Hitler talking in private? That is quite interesting to hear a man that we only usually hear yelling calmly speaking.