Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st pattern M36 or M37 para helmet in good condition

Article about: Hopefully someone on the Forum can help with this one, a friend and I are doing a small project on German helmets, we would like to know the going price for a 1st pattern M36 or M37 para hel

Default 1st pattern M36 or M37 para helmet in good condition

Hopefully someone on the Forum can help with this one, a friend and I are doing a small project on German helmets, we would like to know the going price for a 1st pattern M36 or M37 para helmet in good condition. I know there are lots of if ands an buts attached but a ball park figure is what were after. We are not looking to buy or sell, its just a case of wanting to know.
    Any positive help will be much appreciated.
    All the best,
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st pattern M36 or M37 para helmet in good condition
    P
    Many

Hi D, these very rarely come onto the market. So it is hard to give a figure.

You would not get change out of £10,000 if you ask me.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,
    You are right, they rarely appear for sale. I told my mate around 15k and he said i had to be joking, that I was well out. I know a normal para helmet sold in Normandie at a museum auction for 16k around 5 or 6 years ago, but I reckon that was auction fever or just wanting something from the museum.
    D.

Hi D, your figure could be just as good as my "guessitmate". Either way, it is going to be big bucks and the type of thing which would sell with a phone call.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi D, these very rarely come onto the market. So it is hard to give a figure.

You would not get change out of £10,000 if you ask me.....

Cheers, Ade.
    I'll take two!......

A dream item for sure and not something i have ever thought about acquiring. Someone on the forum must have one, maybe they will enlighten us.
    D.

Doug has a stellar example.

Never seen one for sale,they are very rare and bring top dollars.
    chris

?

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Hopefully someone on the Forum can help with this one, a friend and I are doing a small project on German helmets, we would like to know the going price for a 1st pattern M36 or M37 para helmet in good condition. I know there are lots of if ands an buts attached but a ball park figure is what were after. We are not looking to buy or sell, its just a case of wanting to know.
    Any positive help will be much appreciated.
    All the best,
    D.
    The price of a nice vehicle for my example which is near mint, if that helps.

?

Here she is at rest after a hard days work being pretty.

Attachment 599586

Attachment 599587

Attachment 599588

Attachment 599585

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast