Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Doubt Fj m38

Article about: Good afternoon to the forum, I open the thread because I found a supposed collector who sells his Fj m38 paratrooper helmet and I have doubts ... The exterior of the pot has a camouflage wit

Default Doubt Fj m38

Good afternoon to the forum, I open the thread because I found a supposed collector who sells his Fj m38 paratrooper helmet and I have doubts ...
    The exterior of the pot has a camouflage with signs of wear that I cannot determine if they are artificially caused, the decal shows wear on one of the legs that makes me suspect.
    The inside of the pot comes with the manufacturer's mark ET71? and the rear 435 right on the lip of the helmet. the lining doesn't look too dry for vintage but the dark gray pads look just right and the stamps stamped on the lining don't tell me anything. I am looking at a repainted helmet and the interior post 1945? In my opinion as a fan the numbers of the pot are correct, the rest makes me doubt but I am not an expert, any clarification from you I am grateful

Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38Doubt Fj m38

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Doubt Fj m38
    P
    Many

There is NO DOUBT - this is a reproduction from stem to stern. Take a wide berth and avoid this one at all costs. Jim G.

I agree with helmet2id.

Total reproduction.

Thanks Jim, your judgment is more valuable than that of the collector who sells his Fj 38. I would have said I was looking at a pot with a genuine casing mark and the rest refurbished, I guess this is not worth the two cents ...