Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Fallschirmjager helmet

Article about: Hi there, Would love peoples opinion on whether this German Para helmet is an original or not. There is no visible makers marks or batch numbers which makes me believe its a fake.. all opini

Default Fake Fallschirmjager helmet

Hi there, Fake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetFake Fallschirmjager helmetWould love peoples opinion on whether this German Para helmet is an original or not. There is no visible makers marks or batch numbers which makes me believe its a fake.. all opinions would be appreciated . Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Fallschirmjager helmet
    P
    Many

Looks like an old GSG9 helmet with fake army decals to me.

?

Yeah, I really don't like that decal...

?

Swastika looks too big, head looks a bit strange, claws are definitely in wrong position, believe the claws on the right are not supposed to be like that.

MAP
    ?

I don't know a lot about M38's (although I do own one) or post war examples but I thought the GSG9 had a rimmed shell and a different style liner?

That said, the liner is a repro to me (stitching should not be zigzag if I remember correctly and I see no size markings). And if this was a rare DD Heer, it should have an ET decal. And this is not an ET (plus it is a fake decal. ) Also don't see the line crimp on the inside of the rolled rim.

Let the pro's comment. These are just my novice "concerns"

I am curious. What is the asking price? And what do you think a real DD Heer M38 would go for? I think that alone answers the question.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The decals are fakes.

Quote by MAP View Post
    I don't know a lot about M38's (although I do own one) or post war examples but I thought the GSG9 had a rimmed shell and a different style liner?

That said, the liner is a repro to me (stitching should not be zigzag if I remember correctly and I see no size markings). And if this was a rare DD Heer, it should have an ET decal. And this is not an ET (plus it is a fake decal. ) Also don't see the line crimp on the inside of the rolled rim.

Let the pro's comment. These are just my novice "concerns"

I am curious. What is the asking price? And what do you think a real DD Heer M38 would go for? I think that alone answers the question.
    Think this reply covered about everything.
    D