Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fj camo

Article about: This helmet might look familiar to some of you. I bought it from an old man whose brother collected it just after the war. All these years it laid on an attic, dark and dry. If you want any

Majorcombat
    ?

Default Fj camo

This helmet might look familiar to some of you. I bought it from an old man whose brother collected it just after the war. All these years it laid on an attic, dark and dry. If you want any more pictures, just ask!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo   Fj camo  

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Fj camo

Looks like a nice helmet, for sure inside is good, and the camo looks also nice
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Gee yea. It doesn't look a yr. older than 1945. Nice!

Dear Majorcombat,

this helmet is in remarkable condition, indeed, but this doesn't say very much about its origin.
    I can't say anything about the camouflage paint without holding and smelling it, but the interior looks original, and so does the shell.

The matter depends on the reliability of its former owners. If their story is to be trusted, then I'd say it's an original. Evidence supports this.

Yours,
    Olaf

?

Real nice, maybe a bit too nice.
    I sure hope it's authentic

?

Real nice, maybe a bit too nice.
    I sure hope it's authentic

Majorcombat
    ?

Hi Olaf,

You are free to come over to touch and smell it! Not one single person who examed it said it was no good. I found it like this, with many more items!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo   Fj camo  

Fj camo  

?

WHOAAA!!! this makes it even better!! nice finds... i wish i knew people who have those things laying around!
    Nice MG stuff (although the rope on the spare barrel case looks a little dodgy)

Not all from the same guy I guess? Great collection,any more?

?

Quote by Sjakie View Post
    WHOAAA!!! this makes it even better!! nice finds... i wish i knew people who have those things laying around!
    Nice MG stuff (although the rope on the spare barrel case looks a little dodgy)
    You won the Jackpot!! that's the nicest FJ helmet I have seen . In that condition is probably worth over $14.000 .You also have some other very cool items there .Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast