Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme

Article about: Ich bin seit 2 Wochen mit einem Freund von mir an einer riesigen Sammlung dran. Der Umfang bezieht sich auf ca. 120 Uniformen, stellenweise komplett, 60 Bajonetten/Degen, 140 Orden und diver

Default Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme

Ich bin seit 2 Wochen mit einem Freund von mir an einer riesigen Sammlung dran. Der Umfang bezieht sich auf ca. 120 Uniformen, stellenweise komplett, 60 Bajonetten/Degen, 140 Orden und diverse Helme wie Fallschirmjäger und SS.
    Im Bezug Fallschirmjäger und SS Helme fehlt mir einfach die 1000% Erfahrung für dieses zu beurteilen. Auch mit der Hilfe des Internets bin ich einfach nur Stellenweise voran gekommen. Stahlhelme waren noch nie mein Gebiet, da diese extrem teuer geworden sind, da bin ich in der frühere Jahren lieber auf Schirmmützen ect. umgestiegen.

Von der Sammlung wo ich erwähnt habe habe ich mir schon etliche Dinge zukommen lassen, jetzt kommt der Part Fallschirmjäger und SS Helme daran.
    Ich bitte deshalb um Unterstützung, wenn ich in diesem Thema weiterkomme, würde ich mich durch eine Spende auch erkenntlich zeigen.

Darüber hinaus wäre ich dankbar wenn mir jemand erklären könnte was evtl. faul an diesen Helme ist. Der erste Helm mit dem Luftwaffenadler halte ich eigentlich für eine evtl. saubere Sache. Da ich evtl. die Helme verkaufen will, wäre ich um eine ungefähre Preishöhe dankbar. Die 4 SS Helme werde ich in dem Helmforum SS hochladen

MFG Rauber C.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme   Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme  

Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme   Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme  

Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme   Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ich bitte um Hilfe im Bezug Fallschirmjägerhelme
    P
    Many

I've been working on a huge collection with a friend of mine for 2 weeks. The scope refers to approx. 120 uniforms, complete in places, 60 bayonets / epee, 140 medals and various helmets such as paratroopers and SS.
    Regarding paratroopers and SS helmets, I simply lack the 1000% experience to judge this. With the help of the internet, I just made some progress. Steel helmets have never been my area since they have become extremely expensive, so I preferred to wear them in peaked caps ect. changed.

From the collection where I mentioned I have already sent some things to me, now the part of paratroopers and SS helmets is coming.
    I therefore ask for support, if I get ahead in this topic, I would also show my appreciation through a donation.

In addition, I would be grateful if someone could explain to me what might be wrong with these helmets. I actually think the first helmet with the Luftwaffe eagle is possibly a clean thing. Since I might want to sell the helmets, I would be grateful for an approximate price

M38
    ?

Like the SS helmets you posted, there is nothing original WWII here. Reproduction all the way, including the shell.

Cheers,
    Terry

Yep, those are all bad. Probably straight out of china (before the corona virus) then in some "collection" (of junk) for a while to then be sold off as a big lot (of garbage).
    Sorry to say, but that's how it is.
    Luis

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Yep, those are all bad. Probably straight out of china (before the corona virus) then in some "collection" (of junk) for a while to then be sold off as a big lot (of garbage).
    Sorry to say, but that's how it is.
    Luis

Hi, thanks for your effort and time. It's supposed to bring the garbage to the junk dealer, luckily I didn't run it, thank you

Nein noch einmal!

Hello
    Your helmets were not good
    Safe money and post the Items here before you buy it
    It helps a lot to safe money and you enjoy your buy
    Beste grüsse aus München
    Bavarian

Yeah that is a big nein !

Thanks