Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?

Article about: Hello, in a german website found these fallschirmjager helmets. The seller swear all original, i cant believe him. What do you think?

?

Default Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?

Hello, in a german website found these fallschirmjager helmets. The seller swear all original, i cant believe him. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?   Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?  

Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?   Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?  

Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?   Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?  

Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lot fallschirmjager helmets for sale, original?
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

I think you are right. All junk.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Q66? Only ET made M38's

The dealer is mixing pictures up. The lot # and Q66 are from other standard helmets. If he is doing this purposefully....well that tells you something.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I can't believe the dealer either. There are more Chinese 'Junks' for sale than you are likely to find in the south China sea

You can see in some pictures he is taking photos of a screen... nothing i would even consider for a second. Stay far, far away.

He´s selling more of that stuff, 2 "FJ" helmets, an SS DD with an National Shield, and an Winter Cameo with a new bright and good as new Tricolour... just garbage.

?

Here is the link for the german site: Alle Anzeigen von Thosten Beckmann | eBay Kleinanzeigen

?

Hmmm i think its a guy who need fast money!

Well, he wont get it this way ig. the pictures are so crappy its hard to believe someone will spend money for it.

They will, they always do!

Pretty unbelievable what this "seller" is trying to do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast