Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M38 manufacturer’s lot number information

Article about: Good evening all I have a question regarding the manufacturer’s lot numbers specific to M38 helmets. I am fully aware of the excellent data on M35, M40 and M42 helmets available on the Ger

Pal
    ?

Default M38 manufacturer’s lot number information

Good evening all
    I have a question regarding the manufacturer’s lot numbers specific to M38 helmets.
    I am fully aware of the excellent data on M35, M40 and M42 helmets available on the German Helmet Vault site but where do I look to find similar data on M38’s
    I constantly read marketing pitches relating to the sale of M38’s stating “with the serial number XXXX this helmet was produced during this period to this period “ or with this serial number the helmet shows the correct decal for this period “.
    So as stated I am seeking to locate the relevant lot number information regarding M38 helmets.
    Thanking you all in advance for for any input.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M38 manufacturer’s lot number information
    P
    Many

Quote by Pal View Post
    Good evening all
    I have a question regarding the manufacturer’s lot numbers specific to M38 helmets.
    I am fully aware of the excellent data on M35, M40 and M42 helmets available on the German Helmet Vault site but where do I look to find similar data on M38’s
    I constantly read marketing pitches relating to the sale of M38’s stating “with the serial number XXXX this helmet was produced during this period to this period “ or with this serial number the helmet shows the correct decal for this period “.
    So as stated I am seeking to locate the relevant lot number information regarding M38 helmets.
    Thanking you all in advance for for any input.
    As all helmets were made by ET / Later ckl. There's less use for a database on these. If the decal and other components are authentic which should be checked before browsing a possible database you have nothing to worry about.
    It all starts with using eyes and knowledge