Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet please

Article about: Hello guys. I wish you all a nice sunday! Again I'm close to buy a M38. Could you please take a look and tell me what you are thinking? I compared the perspective with my relic M38 and it lo

Default Need help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet please

Hello guys. I wish you all a nice sunday!
    Again I'm close to buy a M38. Could you please take a look and tell me what you are thinking?
    I compared the perspective with my relic M38 and it looks similar I have to say. Sorry for the bad photos....
    Thank you in advance again.

Need help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet please
    P
    Many

Hello the Liner looks aged to me, but that’s just me.

This late war lot 4054 ckl helmets had this raised rim right? That was the first doubt I had. The liner looks ok to me but perhaps you are right...

Liner appears repro IMO
    D.

M38
    ?

Agree with David, bad liner. Can't tell from these pics if the chinstraps are real or not - they seem a little too wide but need better pictures of buckle, grommets, snap, stitching, etc. The shell is okay from what I see in these photos.

It will look okay sitting on a shelf but should be priced accordingly as a shell only, altho the jury is still out on the straps - better pictures needed.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    Hello the Liner looks aged to me, but that’s just me.
    Good call Canyon. Your coming along very well.

Agree with what everyone has said about the liner.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you for your answers. I will add better photos in a few days.

Hello! As announced the addiditonal photos. Please let me know what you think.
    Best regards Thomas

Need help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet pleaseNeed help with this late war ckl68 paratrooper helmet please

I don't like this helmet. Somebody went to great lengths to age that liner & maybe the straps too. The paint looks off too IMO.
    I would pass on this.
    D.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast