MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA

Article about: This will go up for grabs via JB Military Auctions in Perth, West Australia on the 20th of this month. There is already some serious bids, it is up to abut 17.5K in Australian dollars at the

Default Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA

This will go up for grabs via JB Military Auctions in Perth, West Australia on the 20th of this month.

There is already some serious bids, it is up to abut 17.5K in Australian dollars at the moment.

JB Auctions also slug a 20% buyers premium on the sale.

They don't have a great track record for honesty, (as in selling fakes as real) but this one is all correct...

...and before anyone accurses me of letting the cat out of the back in regard to the auction, it was posted up
    a few days back on the WAF, and that was when the bids started to roll in. It is lot number 73 on page 2 of their auction.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA   Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA  

Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA   Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA  

Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA   Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ramcke Brigade M38 cammo at auction in Perth WA
    P
    Many

It's fantastic in any case, Bob.

Regards
    Santi

Very interesting overpaint, where it appears to have been spray applied, with some heavier paint on the brow but the eagle has only received a light spray. Not one I will be chasing but I hope the new owner is very pleased with it.

MAP
    ?

I was made aware of this one a few days back. The track record of the seller would make me triple check everything.

Interesting how one of the bolts is DAK pink.
    Last edited by MAP; 11-06-2022 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's a dream helmet really. Besides any FJR6 M38 this is another camo worthy of the title rare on the market. Once they get snapped up they tend to sit on shelves forever.

Pal
    ?

Now at $20,000 AUD
    24% buyers premium
    Too much for me

The photos are a joke particularly for something that appears to be so competitively bid for.

and with 4 hours to the start of the auction, $21,500 plus buyers commission...

Sold for AUD $31,500 plus the buyers commission, which would take it to nearly 40K !!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Sold for AUD $31,500 plus the buyers commission, which would take it to nearly 40K !!!
    I had an informal bet with a friend that it would top $20K USD. At this price it's almost USD $27K.

I will be happy to say that this is an absolutely silly price to pay for a helmet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast