Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Too good to be true?

Article about: This helmet has come up for sale near me. It seems too good to be true that it is a genuine helmet, so I expect it must be a replica / fake. What do you think?

Default Too good to be true?

This helmet has come up for sale near me. It seems too good to be true that it is a genuine helmet, so I expect it must be a replica / fake. What do you think?

Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?Too good to be true?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Too good to be true?
    P
    Many

I dont collect these at all..but what I can see that is obvious is the liner looks almost new to where it is a replacement ...the condition of the liner inside is a far cry from the outer condtion of the helmet...I guess the Paratrooper didnt sweat at all.

Wait for the Helmet Gents to comment further..Im sure there is more going on with it than what I have stated.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Zigzag stitching is just the start of its woes.....drop it like a hot potato!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank you!

MAP
    ?

If Larry can even see it's a fake.....well then it's one to certainly walk away from. LoL

I will add that the "ET" maker mark is a dead giveaway as well as the other issues already mentioned.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

German militaria and prices too good to be true. Never happens unless you know your hobby and hunt the woodwork.

Yet more Chinese junk.