Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?

Article about: Hi people! I want to be sure that it is original or fake? Reasoned answers are appreciated. Regards. Vik

Default Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?

Hi people!
    I want to be sure that it is original or fake? Reasoned answers are appreciated.

Regards.
    Vik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?   Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?  

Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?   Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?  

Last edited by freejack; 09-26-2020 at 11:25 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger abzeichen G.H.Osang?
    P
    Many

Sideways pictures and not as clear as might be will put people off but I am not keen on this one from a quick sideways look.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thank You for answer

MAP
    ?

I'm happy to hear other opinions but I agree with Watchdog.

Don't like the rounded "blob" like rivets or the hinge to point out a few things. The hinge should be brass. The rivets should be tapered with a nice flat top.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

In addition to the points made by MAP, truthfully I don't like anything about this one but the detail alone does it for me. The obverse in particular is almost "breadlike" with folds, creases amd disformed features that just cannot be due to wear. Also, look at the weird mess where the eagle claw is supposed to be. That's it for me with these pics. Proper orientation is crucial when trying to assess with pictures.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."