Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badge

Article about: Hi Guys! I woud like to share my latest Addition to my Award Collection. I found this nice Piece on an antique market about 4 weeks ago for a really good Price. The seller got it directly fr

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badge

Hi Guys!

I woud like to share my latest Addition to my Award Collection. I found this nice Piece on an antique market about 4 weeks ago for a really good Price. The seller got it directly from the vets Family.

It's the Version produced bei IMME & SOHN but constructed out of Juncker parts.Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badgeFallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badge

Enjoy
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-28-2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe - imme and sohn in case and cloth badge
    P
    Many

Although I don't collect these and my knowledge is therefore limited...I do like the terrific detail on the eagle/wreath...!
    cheers, Glenn

Nice type 'H' badge with original case, glad to see you did your homework on this piece, it's great.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Did the cloth badge come with it like that? An enviable find, where you able to find out any information on the vet?

That is a real beauty!! What a pick up (at any price) Fantastic case as well,superb stuff my friend, Leon.

?

Thank you for your comments - i got no exactly Information about the vet but the seller told me that the Family is still looking for the Award document but it didn't turn up yet. I only know that the vet came from the Area around Innsbruck / Tirol in Austria. If the document will turn up he will phone me.

Yes the Cloth badge come with the Award. This one was pinned in the case originally as i got it. I think it was pinned by the vet into the case with a common needle.

a marvellous find.

?

Excellent find for an antiques market. These don't turn up everyday and the cloth badge and the provenance make it even better. Thank you for posting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Uncommon badge with a Juncker eagle and Juncker wreath,but build together from "IMME".In Toms para book the type G with the silver wreath.

Very nice set!

What a great find! Even better if the document shows up too! It's about as good as it gets!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."