Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?

Article about: Hello. I would like to hear experts' opinions on the originality of this badge. Photos as provided by the seller. Thank you in advance for any attention and time spent. Regards.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?

Hello.
    I would like to hear experts' opinions on the originality of this badge. Photos as provided by the seller. Thank you in advance for any attention and time spent.
    Regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe .....original ?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

IMO not a good badge . I can't match it to any known originals . Rivets , tool mark on pin , hinge and the catch don't match originals . The wreath is too soft , not crisp and the eagle does not match the fletchless wing in Durante's book which I think your badge is trying to be . Imme & Sohn had 8 different badges including badges with Juncker parts . Please wait for more input from the forums more experienced members on the subject .