Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Group

Article about: Hi guys, i was made a display with a few para badges and cases out of my collection.My collection is out of the house and i am not a collector with a show room.So i made this display just fo

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Group

Hi guys,

i was made a display with a few para badges and cases out of my collection.My collection is out of the house and i am not a collector with a show room.So i made this display just for fun for me.

The badge in the fitting case on the left side is an early tombac Juncker J2.The next one is a hybrid "GWL" badge with a tombac eagle and a zinc wreath (mid war period).The badge in the middle with case is an early "IMME" badge made of tombac.Next one in case is an early "Assmann" made of tomac.The badge on the right side is an early Juncker J2 with an pilot badge wreat (uncomming type) with the earliest case type.

The badges in front without case:The left one is an early Juncker J2 made of tombac and the right one an early "Deumer" badge also made of tombac.

Regards
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Group  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Group
    P
    Many

A beautiful collection of "top end" Fallshirmshutzenabzeichen!! That is something to aspire too! Leon.

Thank you my friend!

Very nice collection!
    Thaddeus

?

Nice!

Very nice, I completed the German para course with an attachment to 272 Fallschirmjager back in 1976. At the end of the course there was an open day and we met many veterans. some had brought alone their medals and decorations. I still have my bronze wings, certificate, beret and badge that I was awarded.

WOW I will be very happy if I can get one!