Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer Juncker? The real thing or fake??

Article about: Hi Guys, i am about to buy this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer. I tried to find a similar badge to match, I think this is something for the pro´s I hope anyone can help... so far i think

?

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer Juncker? The real thing or fake??

Hi Guys,
    i am about to buy this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer.
    I tried to find a similar badge to match, I think this is something for the pro´s I hope anyone can help... so far it looks to me like the wreath with the heer eagle could be from a 1st pattern Juncker and the big eagle from a 2nd or 3rd typ...?
    These are all the pic´s i have, sorry about that. Unfortunaltely the swastika was killed...Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer Juncker? The real thing or fake??
    Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer Juncker? The real thing or fake??

Wish you all wonderful holidays and a happy New Year 2023!
    Last edited by Gerry; 12-22-2022 at 09:05 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer Juncker? The real thing or fake??
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

IMO the wreath does not have the 2 flaws ( 1st pattern badge ) , the heer eagle eye is a u shape ,not a round eyeball , the para eagle's legs don't have any texture below the banding which is too straight , not a typical c catch , and more . It does not match any in Durante's book . I hope you get a lot better pictures and study it well before you plunk down a BUNCH of cash for this badge . Please wait for others to comment .

?

Thanx for your opinion!
    About hte catch, i was thinking it is just not bend so far to the right as others, isn´t it the same shape?
    I found a france forum and someone presented there the same pattern of wreath and heer eagle and marked with Juncker... here is the link for it, you don´t have to register to see the pics. But who knows if this one is original...? Someone there mentioned, that it is missing 2 typical things which is typical for a 1st pattern, but other than that, he said it looks Ok besides the repair on the catch...hm
    Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen des Heeres

?

... No one else? Or is everybody getting ready for New Year?