MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?

Article about: Good day Gentlemen, I recently earned this paratrooper badge. I don’t think that’s a real badge. I would like please to hear your opinions about it. If it’s not real, someone probably

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?

Good day Gentlemen,
    I recently earned this paratrooper badge. I don’t think that’s a real badge. I would like please to hear your opinions about it. If it’s not real, someone probably may know how old it is. Still from the GDR period or completely modern?
    Dimension: 52x42 mm
    Weight: 38,04 g
    Great thank in advance.
    Best regards
    Panzer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Osang - real or fake?
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Modern fake , as the maker mark and reverse hardware are wrong and all Osang para badges studied were made of zink according to Mr Durante's book on the subject . Hope this helps .

So I guess I was correct. Thank you for the feedback.
    Best regards
    Panzer