Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?

Article about: Thank you gents. really appreciate those remarks. whole bunch of help. when i do buy my next piece, i will donate to the Club for all your remarks and smart posts.

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?

Hi gents,

Wish i could post these pictures online. For some reason cannot... Tried and tried.

What do you all think of this Fallschirmschützenabzeichen? All i can give is the link to the pictures. thanks again.

German AWARDS, military, Cross, Orders, Medals, Badges, WW2 and WW1 militaria

I have been studying these badges and this one differs in two areas (back of eagle, indent) and (the solder points attaching the eagle). But for some reason i like it. Thanks again.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?

Hello Octavian
    Just have a look at the calibre of the rest of the items on this site. It is rampant with fakes
    & fantasy items, & to me that negates anything good that might be on there! I can't comment
    on the authenticity of this particular badge but the site as a whole does not give me a good
    feeling. Tread carefully!

Regards
    Brett

Here you go......

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?  

Here you are Octavian,i only just learnt from kevin how to do this myself!If you have the snipping tool in your start up menu it will save the pictures for you.As for the badge i am not keen on the very sharp edges to the detail in the wreath and the gold on the eagle does not look quite right to me either.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?  

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?   Fallschirmschützenabzeichen real?  

Beat me to it!!!!!

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Beat me to it!!!!!
    Sorry

Tom

I dont like it, the wreath construction is not uniform in width, complete fake i would say

I've just noticed the obvious as well,plus the "gold" is still present on the front of the eagle but theres none on the reverse!! Me thinks someone forgot to colour the eagle before applying it to the wreath!I would steer well clear of this one!

That´s really a bad bad bad bad fake......save your money.Complete phantasy production!

?

Quote by Kradmelder View Post
    That´s really a bad bad bad bad fake......save your money.Complete phantasy production!
    I concur with Joachim. The hinge, catch, rivets and details are no match for any known original badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast