Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?

Article about: Well the last couple of Fallschirmjager badges I was offered both turned out to be copies, hopefully “third times a charm” as they say! What do people think of this one?, marked B &

Default Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?

Well the last couple of Fallschirmjager badges I was offered both turned out to be copies, hopefully “third times a charm” as they say!

What do people think of this one?, marked B & N L on the reverse.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?  

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?
    P
    Many

Couple more pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?  

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe, B&NL ?  

?

Unfortunately this one is a copy aswell

Quote by Sensei View Post
    Unfortunately this one is a copy aswell
    I agree, I took my time looking at this to make sure I wasn't over-reacting but this is an absolute shocker! There is just so much wrong with it. It doesn't look like any genuine TR badge badge I have ever seen not just the Falschirmschutzenabzeichen. To be honest I have seen better detailed pieces in a pack of Harribo Star Mix.

I mean this in a friendly advice sort of way but have you actually seen a real one?

These badges can be rather expensive on the TR Combat and Qualification badges scale which means fakes are prolific. Therefore, one has to be extremely careful as there are some very good copies.
    This is not one of those however and is what collectors call a "one look" fake. Has somebody suggested to you that this is an original?

The membership here has a great deal of collective knowledge and to help each other is part of the enjoyment for most.

To get the best out of it you need to do a good amount of research so you know what to look for but also if you were to tell us something of your own experience and interests it would help in pitching any replies so as not to make presumptions about prior knowledge and to avoid stating the obvious.

The whole idea is to share information and to assist each other to further the community as a whole.

We all started with the basics and I am sure every last one of us has a "box of shame" in which we keep our mistakes for reference purposes and so that they do not "escape back into the wild population".

There is some excellent reference material out there and a wealth of collective knowledge on other forums too (none as good as this one though!!).

I hope this is helpful.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 07-08-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."