Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for review

Article about: This Osang Falli badge has been in my collection for years and hasn't been vetted previously. The detail is accurate and good, weight correct, convincing maker mark, asymmetric swaz arm from

Post Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for review

This Osang Falli badge has been in my collection for years and hasn't been vetted previously. The detail is accurate and good, weight correct, convincing maker mark, asymmetric swaz arm from the rear and convincing rivets. The only concerning feature I have had is the variant catch which in this case is a magnetic round wire on circular base as compared to the typical Osang flat wire on circular base. Is this a red flag? Am I missing something obvious here?

Thank you for your comments

Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for reviewFallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen Osang for review
    P
    Many

?

Have you got any photos without the blocked out swastika?

I've had a quick look at other Osang Fallschirmshutzenabzeichen and it seems that every badge with this copper coloured round wire catch has been deemed fake.
    Osang only used zinc eagles on their badges, I'm not sure this one is zinc and the area of pock marks around the makers mark is not what you would want to see on an original badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....