Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

wehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junker

Article about: Hello colleagues. Maybe someone can help me to do my solution. I am not sure about this badge. For me it's dangerous thing. I did investigate of it. Not sure, my opinion this is copy. Maybe

?

Default wehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junker

Hello colleagues.
    Maybe someone can help me to do my solution.
    I am not sure about this badge. For me it's dangerous thing.
    I did investigate of it. Not sure, my opinion this is copy. Maybe someone will give your understanding, as you see.wehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junker
    wehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junkerwehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junkerwehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junkerwehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junkerwehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wehrmacht fallschirmjäger abzeichen Junker
    P
    Many

You are correct it is a reproduction , For one thing the trade mark is incorrect amongst a myriad of other issues , Regards ,Paul

?

Thank You, sir.
    Unfortunately, this copy. I see that and you and another forum forum, confirmed - copy. It's sad.
    It was good to get Your answer.
    I found good people, and safe my money. We will hunting again) I am did my opinion first, and after got messages from people, with confirmation. I got the good experience

The copy looks better original with art design : D

Regards
    Vik

?

Friends, maybe someone can give resource, where I can read about "Friedrich Linden".
    I found Army Paratrooper badge, but seller says this badge is made by Friedrich Linden. I been in England forum, the people says, the Army paratrooper badges made Junker only. Maybe anyone can help me to find information about this manufacturer. I want to know what collectors society thinks.

The seller says this badge is Friedrich Linden pic.1
    Next badge is Silver edition pic.2
    And third Junker pic.3

There is a review of the original and fake badges. I studied this text. But. the author claims that only one option can be original - the ribbon of the wreath is a thin ring, the middle is thick and the ring on the right is very thin. Look at the rings of these badges they do not correspond to the normal characteristic. and even a silver badge does not match. The author of the text claims that only Junker made Silver Badges. Maybe someone will advise to me, a text where I can study the issue. Silver badge fake? Or the author of the text does not know the topic well. The author says - the original badges looks like the fourth badge only. The third badge has 4 rings, is it fake?
    I am thinking, many people interesting info about this question.

Thank You
    Vik
    Last edited by MigMig; 02-21-2020 at 02:12 PM.

?