Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"

Article about: Hello, As I said, I'm in the process of putting things in order and I got this buckle from the "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste" or officially "Reichseinheitsverband des Deuts

?

Default Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"

Hello,
    As I said, I'm in the process of putting things in order and I got this buckle from the "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste" or officially "Reichseinheitsverband des Deutschen Wachungsgewerbes e. V. Berlin" in my hand and I wanted to show it to you.
    Story:
    Founded as an "umbrella association" of the security trades (company/property protection, protection of military installations (homeland) etc. in 1935. Exists until 1945. The piece shown is from C.T.D.-C.T.Diecke in Lüdenscheid
    Marked under the two/rolling pin with the “house symbol” for “Haus Diecke”.
    There are known pieces with this marking that are significantly "sharper" and also the same as shown.
    Special feature:
    This type of belt lock is said to have been produced and sold by Diecke until the 1960s (is controversially discussed)
    It is possible/or It would be, because in 1948 an interest group (Central Association of the Security Industry) was founded again (in Germany) because the occupying powers allowed private security companies again. Such a production could be conceivable for this central association...whether or not, I don't want to judge that, because in 1973 the Federal Association of German Guard and Security Companies (BDWS) was founded, with different symbolism..
    Regards
    kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"   Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"  

Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"   Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle "Reichsbund Deutsche Wachdienste"
    P
    Many

?

Hello, very nice buckle! I like it!
    Regards,
    Peeloo