?

Default Feuerwehr ? belt buckle

A piece of it.Feuerwehr  ?  belt buckleFeuerwehr  ?  belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feuerwehr  ?  belt buckle
    P
    Many

?

State Reichforstbeamte officer's buckle for Braunschweig or Westfahlen, odd it has no attachments present , Just my opinion..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerwehr  ?  belt buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thank you for your answer. Now I know what it is. I've owned these things for 30 years. They came from a collector who told me they were never finished or something had gone wrong. With them. He had dozens of them. I think they were found in Czechoslovakia. Regards Pat

?

At a minimum, can you post a photo of the back of the buckle, and any other pieces? The wreath is different and the horse faces a different direction than example Gwar posted. As well, having dozens of these buckles and being found in Czechoslovakia, I think we need more to make an accurate call here.

?

Jeff, there is only one way the Swastika can be seen in the correct fashion, are you seeing something I'm not privy to ? As far as where they were found 'The dealer told him he thought, or the poster thought'.. So it's any mans guess how they made it there if in FACT that is where they were found.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feuerwehr  ?  belt buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Feuerwehr  ?  belt buckle 

?

The buckles do not look the same to me. Unfinished or not, the Swastika does not look same or the wreath details.

Looks to me just the roundel from the buckle itself. I will check out the fakes sites and see if anything new has been posted for sale
    Ben

?

It looks like a roundel here too, I've never seen a roundel with a horse and a swaz, most of the the roundels that would go on a buckle didn't have a swaz as they were post war or earlier.. Stamped but unfinished ??

?

I had my own 3 and 20 years ago I gave them away to beginner collectors. The collector I got them from was one of the greatest collectors in my country. He's long dead now. He told me these things were not finished or there was an error. I'll take another picture from the side. This very great collector in the military field was my mentor. He was one of the few persons who traveled in the east at the time. When the iron curtain was still there He then bought a lot of German stuff in Czechoslovakia and smuggled it when he went back across the border.He had more stuff from a former factory. That's why I think that's from the country I mentioned earlier. But I'm not 100% sure. He had whole reels full of LH (Luftwaffe Hilfe)emblems. These were original and never handed out. in that time of which I am talking, in my view not as much falsified as now, I think I know.

?

Daarom, I wasn't doubting authenticity, just the location of manufacture, I can't imagine that these buckles were made in Czechoslovakia and then sent to Germany. JMO..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast