Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark

Article about: Hi guys, I received this one today. Does anyone know the maker of this buckle ? I tried to find it myself but couldn’t find the answer I’m afraid. Kind regards

?

Default Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark

Hi guys,

I received this one today.

Does anyone know the maker of this buckle ? I tried to find it myself but couldn’t find the answer I’m afraid.

Kind regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark   Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark
    P
    Many

Nice buckle by F W Assamann & Sohne
    Ben

?

Thank you, although not really military related I really like the Turnerbund buckles.

Mate I love em, top quality buckles and lots of unknown makers still to find out who they are. For me a very under rated buckle
    Ben

?

Nice. Research on unknown makers is not quite easy I suppose. Are they faked too, or are they not wanted enough by collectors to be interesting for fakers ?

I have not seen a faked Turnerbund as yet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark   Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  

Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark   Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  

Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark   Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  

Attached Images Attached Images Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark 
    Ben

?

Really nice collection ! I just allowed myself to buy another TB buckle. A DRGM Ideba of JD von Hagen. I will post its pics here when it arrives.

?

Not an organization I collect be my friend Garry has some interesting buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turnerbund Buckle maker’s mark  

?

I was just looking at exact the same pic of yours in another threat. Very nice !

?

I forgot I added the photo to another thread. Garry doesn’t go on the forums but he had over 2000 in his collection a few years ago so he has lots of interesting stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast