Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions

Article about: Hello again, i found this ammo crate for sale on eBay and would like some opinions on it, there are some possible parts of another ammo box or something included aswell, the box only has one

Default 8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions

Hello again, i found this ammo crate for sale on eBay and would like some opinions on it, there are some possible parts of another ammo box or something included aswell, the box only has one flaw that being a small piece of wood on the bottom is missing but that does not really bother me, I mostly just want the markings and stickers to be in good shape. The seller is asking 100€ for it, I do not know much about these but is that a good price?
    Thanks in advance, Luis.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions  
    Attached Images Attached Images 8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions  8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions  8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 8,8cm KwK/PAK 43 ammo crate opinions
    P
    Many

Lightbulb

Pics are a bit 'rough' but it looks like a reasonably good shape PaK/KwK 43 Panzergranate single-round box. I can't see any woodworm and the label is excellent. IMO E100 is about what you would expect to pay - my own example came from the La Gleize fair a couple of years back and the price range of the 3 or 4 examples I saw there was from E90 - E120.

( I'd buy it ! )

Thank you very much for your answer, Martin, good thing the price is average, I've seen some horribly overpriced items on eBay lately a wooden fuze crate which someone wanted 250€ for for example. I hope that shipping will be possible and not too expensive, but I will see once we get to that but I will definitely attempt to buy it
    Luis

Lightbulb

Yes, anything '88' can result in 'silly' prices, but this box seems priced about right. These PaK 43 boxes are easier to find than the three-round 88 FlaK/PaK/KwK36 boxes in either wood or wickerwork. But they are still rare.....