Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?

Article about: Hi there, as an amateur-archeologist I am new to this group. I have already checked with numerous people if someone can identify the attached object that only recently was retrieved at a for

?

Default Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?

Hi there,

as an amateur-archeologist I am new to this group. I have already checked with numerous people if someone can identify the attached object that only recently was retrieved at a former military barracks compound. I can not estimate how fast the deterioration with rust took place. Therefor the first assumption is that this object dates from the German occupation during WWII. It has been qualified as some sort of means to level military guns. Does it look familiar to anyone of you, and can you suggest further information or reading on this specific item ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?   Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?  

Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?   Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Accessory for artillery ? Leveling scope ?
    P
    Many