Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942

Article about: Please, look to this items. "Wehrmacht" gothik mark and "1942" mark original or fake ? THANKS !

Default Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942

Please, look to this items.

"Wehrmacht" gothik mark and "1942" mark original or fake ?

THANKS !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942   Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942  

Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942   Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942  

Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942   Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminium cup "Wehrmacht" mark and brotdose 1942
    P
    Many

Please, help me !!!

Help me, please, friends !

MAP
    ?

Patience, someone will be around.

Personally I've never seen anything like this and would think it was private purchase. But lets wait for those who know more.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

IMHO both items civilian without any military connection and lately marked.

Hello. I would agree with that statement. There was no reason at all to mark the kidney shaped bread box on the pebbled part while it was way easier to do it elsewhere.
    I don't think that these boxes were ever marked, and the Wehrmacht marking looks so unnecessary instead of just " maker's mark " + " last two digits of the year " that I would be very surprised if this was authentic.

Thanks for all !!!!

?

I am no expert on this topic, but have never seen any personal equipment marked with simply "Wehrmacht", also this font itself is not usual for metal stamping.

Technically it could be custom-made wartime "modification" for an item that was really used by a soldier, but if this were the case then it would mean the user is really proud to be in the Wehrmacht (otherwise, why would he stamp it on his cup?), and then the text would be on the side with huuuuge letters so everyone can see it.

I cant add anything about the bread box though.