Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!

Article about: "but darling, I DID buy you some chocolate for Christmas ...... and I spent a LOT of money on it too" https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WW2-GERM...vip=true&rt=nc \\$285.00 - its offici

Default Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!

( it must be for the price it went for ) $285.00 - its official, the worlds gone mad!!!

"but darling, I DID buy you some chocolate for Christmas ...... and I spent a LOT of money on it too"

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WW2-GERM...vip=true&rt=nc
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!   Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!  

Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!   Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!
    P
    Many

I’ve got one of those (they obviously didn’t eat chocolate in 1939)! Better stick it on eBay quick

Phew... Think I'll stick with the current production tins.

I think this is what is known as "collectors price" or maybe; "a fool and his money".
    Doesn't do anything to help the market does it?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Hello,
    When i'll need to buy my next BMW, most probably a M5, i'll sell my cardboard version of the Scho-ka-kola tin to cover this purchase...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I found mine whilst I was photographing some other items, the seal has broken so I guess it won’t reach the dizzying heights of the one in the original post, although with the seal broken you can smell the chocolate and probably get your tongue in for a little lick so maybe it’s worth more!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!   Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!  

Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!   Amazing - a gold plated Scho-ka-kola tin!!!  

?

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    I found mine whilst I was photographing some other items, the seal has broken so I guess it won’t reach the dizzying heights of the one in the original post, although with the seal broken you can smell the chocolate and probably get your tongue in for a little lick so maybe it’s worth more!

Get your tongue in for a little lick........funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh.

Lightbulb

I've been noticing that the price of these has been moving steadily upwards for the last year. What with this, and dreadful Chinese fake 'TR' helmets fetching over E200, the market seems crazy just now

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Careful, or you'll end up eating it all up:

THAT is an expensive snack!
    What a Philistine - there goes history, down his gob......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "