Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any ideas? Polish document found inside map case

Article about: My partner bought me this ww2 German map case and crammed into the bottom of one of the compartments was this document in Polish/German as far as I can tell it appears to be a list of mechan

Default Any ideas? Polish document found inside map case

My partner bought me this ww2 German map case and crammed into the bottom of one of the compartments was this document in Polish/German as far as I can tell it appears to be a list of mechanical parts. The document comes from Katowice-Ligota where there were a number of forced labour camps during the war. I guess it always pays to check the pockets/compartments of items for little treasures and I formation.

Any ideas? Polish document found inside map case
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any ideas? Polish document found inside map case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any ideas? Polish document found inside map case
    P
    Many

It appears to be an inventory of Machine Parts by a firm in occupied Poland - "Be-Ge-Fu"... I've discovered some interesting papers inside of several caps in the past as well, so now I always check things out closely...